When the trend on fitness trackers first arrived in Singapore, Jj bought me one with a pink strap. I wore it every day and received comments like – oh, you are wearing a fitness tracker too? Subsequently, I stopped wearing it after two or three weeks as I realised that it didn’t really go with my clothes.
In this post, I am going to introduce to you a new fitness tracker called the Misfit Ray that is really fashionable and would have no issues matching your daily outfit. Opening up the packaging…
Here’s the tracker – mine is a navy blue one. Most of my clothes are either white, blue or black.🙂
This Misfit Ray is available in an array of colours.There is also a Misfit Ray that comes in stainless steel gold with white leather band that is simply gorgeous!
- Misfit Ray Material: Anodised aircraft-grade aluminium
- Sport Band Material: TPU
- Display: Multicolor LED
- Water Resistance: Up to 50 meters
- Smart Button Function: Yes, using the Misfit Link App
- Sensor: 3-axis accelerometer
- Measures: Steps, Calories Burned, Distance, Activity Types, Sleep Quality, and Sleep Duration
- In-App Activity Tagging: Running, Walking, Swimming, Cycling, Yoga, Basketball, Tennis, Soccer and Dancing
- Vibrating Feedback & Alarms: Yes
- Notifications: Vibration Alerts for alarms, calls, texts and movement reminders
- Charging: None
- Battery Life: Up to 6 months
- Dimensions (device only): 12mm diameter, 38mm length
- Weight (device with battery): 8g
Here’s a close-up of my new fitness tracker.Of course, I just couldn’t wait to try out my new fitness tracker!
Once I’ve slotted in the batteries and adjusted the strap, I started downloading the Misfit app. The app would help to update your Misfit Ray. During the updating process, it will guide you through its various functions.
You could set your own goals, be it Light, Moderate or Active.
I find it so cool that it could track different activities like yoga, cycling and even swimming. Awesome!
Of course, the Misfit Ray has an interesting function that will inform you if you have been inactive for too long. I set it as 20 minutes. So if I have just been sitting still at a place for 20 minutes, my Misfit Ray would start vibrating, reminding me to move around. I love this function!
Being so extremely excited, I wore my Misfit Ray to the gym to test it out.Obviously, I couldn’t resist taking some #ootd shots with it too. My Misfit Ray is so pretty!❤
It can match my casual outfit really well. No problems going with my work attire too. :) Here’s a chance for you to win a Misfit Ray for yourself.
Details of the Giveaway – Misfit Ray X SG BusLeh
Checking the arrival of your bus is going to be more exciting as you will be able to spot the brand new and mysterious Misfit Ray tracker in SG BusLeh android app. Spot, Screengrab and Post on social media to stand a chance to win 1 of 4 Misfit Rays in the month of October 2016.
How to participate?
- Spot Misfit Ray (https://misfit.com/products/misfit-ray) on the nearby maps in SG BusLeh from 1 to 31 October 2016. Misfit Ray will appear at random locations.
- Share a screenshot of your spotting of Misfit Ray on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and share how the Misfit Ray level up your stylo factor.
- Make sure your post is set to Public and tag #MISFITSG and #SGBusLeh.
- Every week, 1 winner will be announced on @SGBusLeh Facebook Page, so be sure to LIKE and follow them.
For more information on the Misfit Ray, check out www.misfit.com. Thanks for reading!❤